Awesome weekend!

This past weekend ROCKED!! I had one of the most fun weekends in awhile. Phillip and I went with his family down to the OC Pet Expo on Saturday . We got there at about 11 am and we walked around all day. We got to see all kinds of cats and dogs. And there were also some exotic animals there too. A sloth, a kangaroo, a llama. It was so fun. We finally left around 6:30 and we got dinner on the way back to the Valley. I was so exhausted. I couldn't believe how much walking we had done. I was planning on just resting on Sunday and not doing anything.

That didn't happen. Phillip and I both slept in. When I got up, I took a look at my facebook and looked at a posting from Hidden LA. (Hidden LA is a great website about "embracing the depth beneath the shallow") about what there was to do in LA for that weekend that was free. Some one suggested the Brewery Art Walk. I can't count how many times I have driven by the Brewery off the 5 and wondered about the buildings and the people who live and work there. It had been once a brewery for Pabst. So Phillip and I decided to go over and check it out. Oh My, did we have fun!! So much great artwork. Some not my taste but amazing none the less. I talked to a couple of artists, photographers to be more precise and I have made some nice connections. The only problem with the day was there was more walking! ;) So we didn't stay very long since I was exhausted. I hadn't really recovered from the Pet Expo.

I think I am going be recovering for the next couple of days. But it was totally worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment