DAY 39


As I shot the car wash sign the day before, I got this really cute idea. The BF was gone for a week training for a job. I thought it would be cute to take pictures of letters in signs to spell out our names. We had seen this done at a store over in Santa Monica and we had talked about doing this but hadn't gotten around to it. So I had shot most of the letters for our names. (This is the PH from the Target Pharmacy sign.) But I knew of this sign that had a big E and small M. I went over and shot it. And as I was walking back, I didn't notice the sidewalk had a step in it. I tripped and fell. I hit my head and sheared off some skin on my trigger finger. My camera fell and bounced. Nothing broke on the camera. But I did a doozy on my finger and pride. I was very lucky that I didn't break anything on me or the camera. I made it home where my neighbor was walking out as I was walking in. She took care of me. I ended up being fine in the long run. No permanent damage to either the camera or myself. I just need to be more careful when I am out shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment