New Lens!!!

So I have been using the kit lens on my Canon Rebel. It's just okay. I do have a 50mm f/1.8. It's a prime lens. I really haven't used it much. I know, I really need to just take it out and shoot with it. I just can't seem to figure out what to shoot with it. Maybe it's because it's a prime lens that I feel odd. I tend to shoot things that I need to zoom in on. On and off I have been looking on ebay at lens. I have actually bid on a few but lost out. So I found a sale for a lens, which I ended up loosing the auction. But the seller had another lens he was selling. I sharp shot the auction and WON!!! I totally did the happy dance!!! So it's a 70-210mm 3.5-4.5 lens. I got it for a great price and it has almost totally replaced my 18-55mm. I am so THRILLED!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment