Day 96

Date: May 2, 2010
Weather: a bit chilly, dark
Time: 7:45pm
Camera: iPhone
Location: Ikea, Covina CA
Misc. Info: So the room that has my computer in has terrible lighting at night. I hate it. We have this little strip light that is a fluorescent tube light and the other was a bendable neck Ikea lamp. So I went on Ikea's website and found a light that I thought would work. It had both the floor lamp and bendy neck all in one. So Phillip and I go to the Ikea in Burbank and the were sold out even though the website said they had like 50. So I asked an employee and they told me they had to sell the current model and it wouldn't be restocked for 2 months because the state of California now requires them to include light bulbs with the lamps. I don't know if I believe that or not but the only place that was close to us and had the stupid lamp was Covina. So we drove out there and got the damn lamp. So this picture is of the lamp section. Shot with the Hipstamatic App using the Lucifer VI lens, and the Float Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment