Day 304

Date: Nov. 27, 2010
Weather: Overcast, mid 50's chilly, Yucky.
Time: 3:33pm
Location: Los Feliz, Echo Park area
Camera: Canon Rebel, 18-55mm lens ISO 200, Shutter Speed 1/40, Aperture f/5.6
Misc. Info:
So upon driving around, I've past this area a lot and never stopped to take pictures. So I had Phillip drive me out and I shot about 50+ shots. But I had a very strange problem with all of my shots. They all had this blue hue to them. Didn't matter what I shot, all blue. After I came home and played with my camera a bit, I figured out why. DUH!! I had the camera white balanced for fluorescent lights. Super big DUH!!! I must have changed the white balance at some point and forgot to change it back to auto. I can't believe I had done that, although with everything going on in my life, I guess it's not shocking that I made that kind of mistake!
So I white balanced in Aperture and then put the Toy Camera filter on it. I am going to go shoot the same area again but this time I will be more on the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment