U-Verse FAIL!

So for the last week my internet connection has gotten more and more unstable. Unplugging the modem didn't really do much. I would be able to connect for a bit and then the connection would time out. So I called AT&T and they would have me run through all the trouble shooting directions. Which, yeah didn't really do much. I have called AT&T 3 or 4 times in the last 36 hours. Yesterday's AT&T rep changed some setting on the modem and ever since the connection has gotten so unstable, it is unusable. I have to turn off my wireless card and turn it back on to check my mail. And within 3 mins. the connection times out. I finally got fed up and called again tonight and finally they are sending someone out on Sunday to change the modem out. Now, hopefully they will actually show. I will be very upset if they don't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment