28 Days to a Habit???

So recently I was talking with a friend about this project. And she said, you know it takes 28 days of doing something to make it habit. That stuck with me for the last couple of days. It's now day 29, I am not sure if it's habit yet or not. On a couple of the days I got lazy. And I'm not real thrilled with those pictures. But there are several I am happy with the way they turned out.


I have also decided that at the end of each month, I am going to post pictures that didn't make it for the daily picture. Looking though my photos, there are some that i really liked but they weren't as good as the one I posted. I know, I missed January, so I am starting with February.


Hopefully this 28 days to a habit thing will carry over to other parts of my life. We shall see....


No comments:

Post a Comment